Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Drew's Birthday




About Drew at the age of 5:
-Very sensitive
-Peacemaker
-Giving to brother and sister
-Very silly
-Saying new things and in very different ways (unfortunately for today it was "I don't like you", I am sure I will hear that a lot in the years to come)
-Still loves Star Wars
-Loves to spend time with his Dad
-Loves being with friends
-Still our little Romeo

Drew, I love you in so many ways. I am so thankful that were my first child, you set such a good example for your brother and sister. I know that I can always count on you to help me and to be patient when I have to help one of the other kids. You are such a loving boy

2 comments:

  1. Drew is such a great kid. He really is a special little boy. Tell him happy birthday for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Drew. This is the best month to have a birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete