Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm Back!

Okay for those of you who have been so diligently hounding me to get back on the blogging band wagon take a moment to sit down, take deep breaths and let the heart rate come back to normal after the shock of seeing me update my blog after over a year. It is not that I have not been around because I have. I have been thoroughly enjoying all of your blogs, they have made me smile and have helped me feel connected to all of you that I love.
So to give you just a brief explanation as to why I have not been blogging...because life has been crazy!!!!!! To say the least. Over the past few years we have been experiencing what I like to think of as "The Refiners Fire". Hopefully we are now heading towards that part where all of the blessing are poured on us after the trial. Okay so maybe we have been bless immensely all along the way, I think that I am just hoping for a little bit of a reprieve from the trials.
Through everything I have experience incredible awakenings of understanding. I have also relearned the same lesson that I have been taught many times before and will learn over and over again for the rest of my life and that is that my Heavenly Father loves me and walks with me daily through this life. He has blessed me immensely and during times of trial it is so beautiful that if you choose you can see him in everything. I love him and I am so very thankful for him and his son. Also, for the knowledge I have of what they have given me. They both have been very patient and long suffering with me. During my tantrums they would let me get if off of my chest and then would lovingly show me the errors of my way. I am so very thankful for my life, for the hope I have for the future and for those around me who lift and love me along the way.

Now with all that mushy stuff out of the way, my hope is to keep up better with this blog. Everyone keep your fingers crossed, if you are still with me!

9 comments:

  1. Jessica!!!
    Hello, welcome back..I have missed you! Your kids look adorable and so BIG! Please, call when you have time I would love to chat again.

    I hope your trials are over for a season too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! I have waited through two Halloweens to see more. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm maybe this means that I should come back too!! I think about you every day when I drive past your old house on the way to school & Ellie still talks about Miss Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big your kids are!!!! So glad to see you back blogging
    love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess, Your blog did not update on my site! I just now discovered that you had a new one. YAY!!! It's so nice to hear from you. You better keep up the blogging. The pictures of your kids at the top are so cute!! Hurry and do another one. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautiful! I love it. I'm so glad you are feeling safe and ready to share. I look forward to many more posts of you and what life's all about for the five of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was as healing for my heart as yours. I have really missed you and loved seeing you in Utah. Thanks for letting me have a little window into your life and your beautiful children
    Meema, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictures of the kids. They are getting so big. I'm glad you're going to start blogging again, we need to see lots of pictures of our cute nephews and niece now that we don't get to see you guys much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! Your kids are getting so big!!! They are cute as ever too!
    So glad you are blogging again. Rachel will be excited to see pictures of Drew! :)
    God is good!
    Thank you for your sweet inspiring message!

    ReplyDelete