Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Abigail Elizabeth
Born January 24, 2009 1:22 p.m.
6 lbs. 14oz. 19 inch long
Jeff and I were married for three years before we were blessed with our first child during those 3 years we had an imaginary baby named Abigail which we would joke around about, like accidentally leaving her at home when we went to church. I think that we were both convinced that our first child would be a girl, well two wonderful boys later we finally have our little Abigail.

On the night when I finally came to terms with my twinges of baby hunger last January I turned to Jeff and told him that I thought he should pray about having another baby. That night I felt so strongly that it would be a girl so I added that baby Abigail was waiting to come to our family. We are so very excited to have her here with us.

God definitely put our kids in perfect order. Drew is a great example to his little brother and sister, he is always looking out for them. TJ knows how to stir things up and is fun loving. Abigail is so very lucky to have them both.

We are all very excited to have a little girl in the house, especially me. I don't think that I can get enough pink or bows. I love putting her in all her cute little clothes. I am so very excited for the future to be able to have a little girl pal to have around to do all of those girly things with.





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment