Saturday, October 10, 2009

Blessed

I am not really sure exactly what I would like to say here or exactly how to express all of my feelings but I am just feeling such gratitude for all that I have and all that I have been given. Over the past couple of years life has been a roller coast there have been ups and downs and then some loop-de-loops. Right now I am still on that crazy roller coaster and I am not sure where it is going to go next but I am able to look back and see the path that I have been on and truly I have been so greatly blessed in so many ways and by so many people. I am so thankful for the knowledge I have of where those blessings come from and I am so thankful for my Savors love for me. I am also so very thankful to all of you (you know who you are and if you are thinking I wonder if it is me then the answer is YES)who have helped me and been there for me. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you all so much.

2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting on pins and needles to see where you land on this latest ride!! Any job news??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gospel is amazing! We miss you a lot! Keep updating!!

    ReplyDelete