Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Breakfast

 
 


For Halloween breakfast I planned some horrifying delectables of Giant Eyes (bagels, cream cheese and jam) Goblin Toes (sausages) Monster Mouths (apples with almond teeth) and Pumpkin Blood (orange julius). I was so excited about making such a fun breakfast and was hoping it would put us in the right Halloween mood. Well unfortunately the breakfast didn't go over well with the kiddos. They were not interested in any way with the food. So the kids had marshmallow mates and orange julius, which they did add a couple of spiders to. Well,I tried. What are ya gonna do.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. very cute breakfast!!! (what is the black cheesecake???????) Hate when my family doesn't get into my fun food...(found an awesome web post for making worms http://theidearoom.blogspot.com/2009/09/jell-o-blood-worms.html I made them for a party & they look totally real!)

    ReplyDelete