Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Abby's Blessing

This was a very special day to me for two reasons.
First reason is the spirit.
Baby blessings are so very sweet and the spirit is just so over whelming when you have a new little one who has just left their Heavenly Father to come join us in this earthly life. I also love to hear my darling husband use his Priesthood power to bless my children, I can feel his love for them, for me, for our Heavenly Father and can feel the power and authority by which he blesses them.

Second reason is family.
Both Jeff and I are so blessed with amazing families who are very loving and supportive. We love to have these events to be able to bring us all together to spend time with.
We love you all and thank you for making sacrifices to be able to share this special day with us.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: