Sunday, March 8, 2009

My new obsession



I know that this blog has been a complete tribute to Abby so far, but do you blame me
she is so sweet and with her being so new my little world revolves around her right now.
These are her one month pictures that my friend Janie and I took ; which by the way Janie I tried
to order these from Walmart.com and they sent me an email telling me that I needed written
consent from the photographer because of copy right infringement.
So thank you Janie, you have such a good eye. You really should do this professionally






Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. She is soooo cute. I want a CD copy as soon as you have time. I want to re-look at the feet one. It is my fav. She is beautiful. I would be obsessed too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are super cute pictures. I love them and little Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, I'm so happy to see your blog! Your pics are beautiful, as are your sweet comments. You sound very happy. I can soooooo relate to your "liberation blog."!!! It is fun to see your family growing up, although we would love to see you in PERSON sometime :) Take care! kathryn

    btw, our blog is 9lounsburys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete